Classic Car Deals
1984 Volkswagen Vanagon GL Wolfsburg Edition 2.1 Driven 150,000 miles This van has been meticulously cared for over the years. All service records, repairs, and notes have been well maintained and handed down from owner to owner. I am the 3rd owner in the line. Trust me when I say, you will not find a more thoughtfully cared for and maintained Westy around. (Or at least in Texas haha) (Some of the bigger work that has been done) Clutch replaced 77.8k miles Rack and Pinon replaced at 101k miles Fuel pump replaced at 111.3k miles Full top to bottom Engine rebuild at 111.8k miles Replaced master cylinder and brake servo 114.4k miles Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door