Addison , IL
Super solid car originally from out west so the floors and frame rails are in like new condition. (see photos)The body, paint and interior are all in very nice upper end quality, All sheetmetal on the Nova is original with no patches. This Nova has been repainted in a factory GM color called Dusk Blue, The paint is really nice and wet sanded to a mirror finish, you will be impressed with the quality. All the glass on the car is in great shape along with chrome bumpers/emblems/stainless steel trim/ no disappointments. Has a newer 350 V8 with mild cam, aluminum intake,4 barrel carb, new alternator along with hoses. has power steering and power disc brakes. no overheating issues. See my video for sound , has dual exhaust that sounds amazing. Runs excellent! I recently add new hood hinges as well. The TH350 transmission shifts great thru the gears, has 10 bolt rear end as well. This NOVA comes with factory Build sheet. The black interior has been restored and super clean with no stains, nice carpet/doorpanels/dash pad/cluster/package tray and headliner in really nice overall condition. Also installed gauge package with working newer vintage radio, even the dome light works! First person to see it and drive will write the check, Its that nice of a NOVA! One of the most solid cars I've seen in my years. There are no disappointments-Very reliable classic that runs/drives and stops excellent!.
Ask for my Video-Call or text today 847-848-1850
Financing is available/15 minute approval
NO CHARGE for delivery to your doorstep
This is a private sale
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1972 Chevy Chevelle
PRO TOURING 6.0 LS ENGINE OVERDRIVE 4L60
PRO TOURING LS3 RESTO MOD SUPERCHARGED
1966 Pontiac GTO
ELEANOR BODY KIT 289 RESTOMOD COPPER HEAD
FLORIDA RUST FREE GT350 LOOK 289 AUTO RESTORED
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door