GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
From 1979 through 1991, the W126 was Mercedes Benz 2nd generation of S-Class automobiles. These cars were highly advanced in comfort, safety, reliability and performance. In-fact, the 1989 560 SEL would retail for north of $72,000 new. Now to put that in to perspective, a absolute top of the line Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham cost a measely $26,000 new. These cars were sold in every corner of the world and in many parts of the world you still see them operational today for long haul use such as cabs, police cars etc in third world countries. This particular unit appears to be very dry as it came from long term ownership from Virginia. It has some service records, both keys and owners manuals. The head and taillights have been replaced, the car has been painted at some point but looks very good as does the chrome and bright work. The interior is incredible with everything in working order including the functioning climate control and A/C. The radio has been upgraded with hands free and blue tooth. The Benz starts, runs and drives down the road nicely just completing a 200 mile trek to my shop.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door