PJs Auto World
1751 Gulf to bay Blvd.
1960 Austin Healey 3000 MK1 Roadster for Sale. Fresh off a comprehensive restoration and ready to enjoy! Powered by a 2912 CC, 6 Cylinder mated to a 4-speed manual transmission with optional overdrive in third and fourth gear. Finished in a traditional Healey color scheme in Metallic Silver Blue with Antique White Coves. It's accented by a set of true knock off wire wheels along with a fifth wire wheel as a spare. Gleaming bright work and hi-gloss chrome add to the car's great appearance. Referred to as a 2+2 with the rich blue leather bucket seats accented with white piping and blue carpeting. It comes with a new color coordinated blue soft top, side curtains and tonneau cover. The sound of these long nose big Healey's is unique to them alone. And, sitting behind the wheel of one on a stretch of two lane blacktop running up through the gears is simply a terrific experience and one you'll always remember! Collector's, don't miss this rare opportunity to grab this early Healey and enjoy countless hours of enjoyable cruising!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1939 Ford Street Rod Coupe Steel Body
1993 GMC Custom Show Truck B&M Supercharger
2002 Corvette Cv Magnetic Red only 22,901 miles
1970 Pontiac GTO Numbers matching 400 V8
1931 Ford Street Rod Steel Body, 283 V8, Cool Ride
2021 Ram TRX Crew Cab Super Truck 41 miles
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door