AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1955 Ford Thunderbird (Marion, IA) $44,900 obo You are looking at one of the finest 55 T-bird's around. The exterior is coated in a gorgeous red paint and it flows seamlessly inside to a stunning white/black leatherette interior. The vehicle is equipped with both the hard and soft tops, the hard top does have port holes. The continental package adds flare to the 55 however you could unbolt it and sell it for $5k if you prefer the original look. This car has 11k original miles however it is powered by a 57 Thunderbird 312cu v8 and automatic transmission, with less than 2k miles on the upgraded rebuilt drive-train, you will have more than enough power and reliability for years to come. Features include but are not limited to P/seats, P/s, P/b, Am/Fm, cassette, and heat. This Ford shows no sign of rust and the chrome is as clean as can be. The steel is all original and there is no bondo whatsoever. The T-bird in question will start right up and it is an excellent driver. The vehicle has been in the family for approximately 45 years and it has been meticulously maintained, serviced, and garage kept throughout its life. Records/receipts are available upon request. We are willing to listen to reasonable offers, we are only willing to accept cash or wire transfer. Financing is available for most buyers, and shipping can be arranged at the buyers expense. Please reach us at 1-800-265-2975.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door