GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1951 Packard 200 for your consideration. Packard powered their cars by inline-8 engines that offered quiet, smooth, and simple power. The 288ci I8 engine is mated to a 3-speed manual transmission that has a column-mounted shifter. The engine in this old Packard is so smooth and quiet you hardly even notice it is running.
The exterior of this Packard is an Argentine Gray over Corona Cream. Despite showing some imperfections the paint is still in great condition for a car of this age. On the exterior, there are many chrome accents and other various chrome pieces. The combination of the gray roof, with a cream body, and chrome accents makes for a classic appearance that suits the car well.
On the inside, you will find a spartan striped cloth interior with both front and rear bench seats. Though it isn't full of the latest technology or the fanciest finishes the interior fits the car extremely well and is in great condition considering that this car is nearly 70 years old.
Mechanically this car is in good condition as it starts right up and runs like a dream. Now is your chance to own an elegant classic cruiser that rides like a cloud. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door