GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is trilled to offer the exceptionally clean 1985 Dodge D350 Custom 4x4 Pickup/fire truck. It is truck # 706 from Company 70 out of the Shenandoah, VA Fire Department. Although we have no way of proving it, it is believed to have just over 21,000 miles. It is powered by its 360(5.9L) v8 engine paired with a 4 speed manual transmission.
Other highlights include LT 255/75R16 tires mounted on steel wheels, spray in bed liner, water pump with 2 hoses on reels, 1 larger hose, several extinguishers, several axes, light bar by AeroDynic/Federal Signal Corp, chain saw, front brush guard and diamond plate tool boxes in the bed.
Inside the truck is fairly sparse with little equipment other than a CB radio and switches to control the numerous features. The interior is in good condition and complements the red exterior. All of the floors are solid as is the underside of the truck.
These market for these trucks continues to be hot and we are pleased to add a one of a kind firetruck to the fire. Whether you are cruising around town or participating in parades, this truck is ready to do it all. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door