3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1955 Ford Crown Victoria. In 1955 the Ford lineup was all new. Customers were sureto notice the new Fairlane, which replaced the Crestline as the top trim level,while a new Crown Victoria style featured a chrome 'basket handle" acrossthe familiar and continued Victoria hardtop roof which originally appeared onthe Mercury XM 800 concept car. This example, which is hard to fault, is a verysolid and collectible 1955 Crown Victoria. Powered by the 272 CI V8 enginemated with the Ford O-Matic three speed automatic transmission, heater andmore. The brightwork is exceptional as well. Wide white wall tires in addition to the factory Crown Victoria wirewheel covers as well as fender skirts give this Crown Vic a lot of look.Gorgeous black and white two-tone exterior as well as interior. Car isvirtually turnkey ready everything is in working order with the exception ofthe radio and clock. The underside, floors, frame etc. is as it should be,there's no bad news! Ready to be driven and enjoyed. A great addition to any collection, or takingit to car shows where it would be sure to win trophies and ribbons etc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door