Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1962 Aston Martin DB4C Convertible Series IV SS Vantage with Factory Overdrive This 1962 Aston Martin DB4C Convertible Series IV SS Vantage with Factory Overdrive is one of just 70 drop-heads made in total and one of only a handful made with an SS engine. It's almost impossible to find a DB4 drop-head with an SS engine and factory overdrive. This incredibly rare and highly coveted DB4 wears a 25 year old restoration that still shows very well. In the last 25 years, this is the first DB4 drop-head that we've found. Matching numbers and mechanically excellent. A piece of Aston Martin History as well as a prime blue-chip investment. Accompanied by its factory build sheet, this Aston Martin is a must-have for any serious collector.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door