Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Extremely Original and Hard to Find 1973 Lamborghini Jarama S This 1973 Lamborghini Jarama S is a very original matching numbers example that's ready for straightforward restoration. Brown with tan leather interior. It's nearly impossible to find a Jarama S for restoration at this point so this car represents a very exciting opportunity for its next loving caretaker. A very complete and intact car that's only missing its 3 carburetors. Just out of long-term ownership and storage. Don't miss this highly sought-after and collectible Jarama S. Price: $62,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door