1909 NW 40TH Ct
Pompano Beach, FL
Pompano Beach , FL
1972 DODGE CHARGER. . MODEL SE. . . . . BRONZE PAINT WITH A BLACK VINYL ROOF. . . . . BLACK INTERIOR. . . . . BENCH SEAT. . . DETAILED . . 440 ENGINE. . . 4 SPEED PISTOL GRIP TRANS. . . . . POWER STEERING. . . . . POWER BRAKES. . . . . . .SOLID TRUNK FLOOR AND UNDER CARRIAGE. . HIDE-A-WAY-HEAD LIGHTS. . . . . .REAR SPOILER. . . . RAM CHARGER HOOD WITH HOOD PINS. . . .WHITE LETTER TIRES. . . . . TORQ THRUST RIMS. . . . . . RUNS DRIVES AND SOUNDS GREAT. . . . WE OFFER COLLECTOR AUTO LOANS AND WORLD WIDE TRANSPORT. . .
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door