3071 Poplar Grove Road
A 1950 road-test report described as "most striking" the resulting "transformation in the comfort of riding after testing the new TD. This 1952 MG TD is a very nice and honest example that was owned by the same family since 1976. it was restored a couple of years ago, and shows very well and mechanically solid. The Motor and transmission run flawless, it was recently serviced in our shop.
With this beautiful color combination and the classic looks she gets thumbs up everywhere. Come on over and see this TD in our showroom.
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door