Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1964 Plymouth Belvedere appears to be a Super Stock 426 Max Wedge Original Factory Car with 4 speed. We say appears to be because these cars never came with documentation, however this car has all of the Super Stock ID options and due to the rarity of this car our client is requiring an inspection before purchase. Factory cut outs, rebuilt carburetors, dual battery cables, new fuel tank, new battery, new tires, Hurst shifter, and radio has been added because who doesn’t want to roll down the road with their favorite tunes. Offered at $69,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy Sedan Delivery Rare 350 Small Block
1957 Chevy Big Window Short Bed Trick Truck LT1
1988 Chevy C20 Crew Cab, Big Block, AC, Tow
1979 Mazda RX7 Low Miles One Owner Showroom
1966 El Camino LS2 402 Small Block 740HP Stunning
1973 Chevy C10 406 Small Block Fuel Injection XLT
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door