Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
From the time the "57" Chevy's were built, and for the next 62 years, they have been the true Classic of Classics.....an Icon if you will.
And Crown Concepts, Tucson, AZ., is now presenting this Arizona garaged piece of history. Its past owner proudly drove it, showed it, for the last 57 years, and now it will become someone else's masterpiece.
After you look at the beautiful exterior, and an interior that gives you the comfort you'd expect from the bench seat, you'll really enjoy the power convertible top, that looks new, runs like it is, and even has the cover when you decide to drive and be totally in style.
Upgrades include the blower on top of a 350 V-8, with a solid 3 speed automatic transmission with column shift. The new gauges really set off the interior, and with all the new wiring, trouble free cruising is in order. Compliment this with new front disc brakes, and power steering, which makes it a real pleasure to move around, even in those close quarters at a car show.
Rather you leave the top up, or truly drive the convertible the way it was meant to, this exceptional 2 door Hot Rod is the one to deal on.
You can arrange an appointment by calling 1-520-900-7586 or stopping into Crown Monday through Friday. We are excited to offer this Bel Air, and now is the time to own an ARIZONA BEAUTY.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door