Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1956 Chevrolet Handyman Wagon project. 2 door. Drivetrain and wheels/tires not included. California frame with art Morrison style cross members for reinforcement, front and rear sway bars, drop spindles, drop springs, tubular control arms and big brakes. 8.8 ford rear with a rear disc brakes and 3.73 gear on dropped leaf springs with a custom shock crossmember for the drop All motor mounts, trans mounts and headers modified to fit ls motor New fuel tank Ready to install ls engine of your choice Comes with all dash parts, wiper mechs, New classic instruments gauge set New modern tilt Ecm and trans computer mounts made Seat frames stripped and powdercoated ready for Upholstry All rust repaired, rockers and floors patched, trans tunnel raised for drop New Power window mechanisms included Front and rear bumpers are pinched and shaved. Bumpers are already chromed 2500$ in chrome Hood shaved with different reveal added Side trim holes shaved Shaved inner fenders Firewall smoothed Tailgate reskinned Lots of the rubber and seals have already been purchased Car is in primer almost ready for paint, drivers quarter needs work. Custom grill already chromed Comes with all trim and stainless
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door