Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1957 Jaguar D-Type Short Nose Recreation by Realm Engineering This 1957 Jaguar D-Type Short Nose Recreation built by Realm Engineering is an extremely exciting and special offer. British racing green with grey interior, this is an incredibly precise replica with a 3.8 liter engine and independent rear suspension. Realm Engineering of Honeybourne in Worcestershire has built up a fine reputation over almost four decades for its recreations. This car was built by Adrien Cocklin and Bryan Wingfield in the 1980's. This short-nose example of Jaguar's legendary Le Mans-winning D-Type Jaguar features fiberglass bodywork with an aluminium passenger-carrying style tub. Just out of storage where it's been sitting for the last 10 years. The Jaguar D-Type has to be one of the most desirable cars ever built and this recreation by Realm Engineering represents a fantastic opportunity to own and drive one at a small fraction of the price of an original example. This Jaguar respectfully and elegantly pays homage to one of the greatest British sports cars of all time. Price: $99500 $117,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door