702 N 1st St.
Check out this real deal 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge powered by it's 400 V8 WT Code Non Numbers Matching Motor and backed up by it's 4 speed manual transmission! It comes equipped with power steering power brakes rear spoiler front spoiler tilt wheel dual exhaust hood tachometer and is riding on a nice set of original rally rims with BFG RWL tires. This PHS documented Judge runs and drives excellently down the road and has a ton of eye appeal. It's exterior Orbit Orange paint has been repainted back to it's original color and looks beautiful. It's floors frame and trunk are really solid throughout as well as it's very straight and solid exterior body. It's interior was restored to black years ago and also looks really nice throughout. If you are looking for a real deal judge that drives as nice as it looks this may be the one! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door