Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning 1969 Dodge Coronet 500 2 Door Hardtop with the original numbers matching" 383 cu in engine and 727 3 Speed Torqueflite automatic transmission, ICE COLD Factory A/C, Power Steering, New Ball Joints & Front End Bushings, 4 Barrel Carb, 3 Row Radiator, New Paint, New Vinyl Roof, Tinted Glass, AND MORE..!! This car has only 20k miles since complete restoration..!! This car has won two awards in recent car shows..!! Don't let this one slip away..!! This is one very reliable classic car and is a timeless classic...! Call or text anytime 602-513-3298 *Original Intake, Carburetor, & Radiator come with the car."
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door