East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#054 1967 Buick Skylark
Painted Cream with a black top convertible with newer glass window. Buick rims with Grand AM radial GT white letter tires that are like new. Front & rear bumpers are good. The grill and headlight trim are good, hood chrome is good, drivers outside mirror, Buick logo good, the door handles are good. The glass is good. Window trim, body moldings are all good. Has fender skirts. Wheel well moldings and emblems are good. Nice car.
The interior is Black and original on bucket seats, dash pad, door panel, arm rest, console with automatic shifter, aftermarket AM/FM/Cassette, power top, Sunvisor’s, black carpet, seat belts, black rubber floor mats, seat belts. Seat bottom on driver and passenger side need recovering.
The trunk has a new spare tire and original rim, jack, lug wrench. Nice car inside.
Powered by a 300 V8 engine and a 2-barrel carb, power steering, stock exhaust manifolds, new power booster and master cylinder. Newer dual exhaust. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door