Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1969 Chevy C10. Total frame-off from rust-free surviver. Frame powder sanded and painted gloss black. All new body mounts and all new bolts. Floors are painted high gloss red same color as outside truck. Even inside floor painted all red. Inside cab door panels were off, all gauges out of dash and painted. Roof looks also new and painted. Inside cab is stunning, full gauge package all detailed, working and clear. Desirable tilt wheel with later model steering wheel. New correct Ivory seats and door panels and new dash pad. New correct red carpet. New step sills and new weather stripping. Complete all new tinted glass and with all new window molding. All new window felt (so quiet cab). Show finish done in base coat/clear coat for that sweet shiny look. Straight body, all new side moldings. New expensive radials, expensive stainless dual exhaust and sounds just right. New sweet polished aluminum wheels. 3-speed automatic, she runs, shifts and drives awesome. Highway gears great for cruising. PS, power disc brakes and dual maser cylinder for added safety. Detailed motor and motor bay, even inner fenders and also fire wall was painted and detailed and lots of new wiring. Attractive, not very tall hood valance. Matching fiberglass bed topper and excellent dent/scratch free inner bed liner. Even new chrome, wipers, new inside and outside handles. new wood dash and door panels. Opportunity knocks, try to put one like this turnkey together for $20K. And just think you can be driving and showing off same day you take delivery (right off our fast and cheap delivery truck). The stunning, clean and good ones are appreciating nicely (so drive for free/money in the bank is no fun anyway). Only $19,950.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door