Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
THIS WAY OUT OF THE ORDINARY!
Here is a good running and driving 1962 Ford Galaxy 500. It has the Cruise-O-Matic transmission that shifts out good. Very solid car. Light blue exterior with blue interior. The paint is driver quality and shows well. The interior is really nice with good looking seats, door panels, headliner and carpet. All the gauges appear to be working including speedometer and gas gauge. All the lights are working as well. It has factory power steering and power brakes. All the chrome trim looks good.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door