1949 Ford Coustom
302 Ford eng. C4 Trans. 9" rear, air ride. New aluminum raditor. This if a full customized car done in the 1960s, many up grades over the years. Car was built by Don Dobbins.
Goggle Don Dobbins Custom Car has all the history on Car from the he started the build in the 60s up to now with me as owner.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door