3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1967 Oldsmobile Tornado Very few changes from the 1966 introductory model, but there were subtle improvements. Standard equipment includes: power brakes, rear cigarette lighters, electric clock, carpeting, interior lamp package, chrome molding package, foam seat cushions, Deluxe steering wheel and Turbo-Hydramatic transmission. The Deluxe package added center front seat armrests, strato bench seat and special wheel trim rings. This absolutely gorgeous second year Olds Toronado is stunning inside and out it would be difficult to find one more striking.... It would be difficult to find a prettier one. Equipment as you would expect, loaded with all the power stuff, cold air conditioning, and more. Powered by Oldsmobile 425 CI V8, great driver, strong runner. Included are the original Protect-O-Plate as well as the original owner's manual.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door