516 E. Bristol St
Central Fl Area, FL
$52,995 , best offers considered Get Financing
1932 DEARBORN DEUCE ALL STEEL FORD ROADSTER
FANTASTIC NEW LOW REDUCED PRICE NOW ON 5 13 2021 SO HURRY
SAVE THOUSANDS - ON LY $52,995.00 FIRM LIKE NEW! ALL STEEL! AC
All steel Dearborn Deuce, 350/290hp GM crate engine, auto trans.
, 9” rear,
Wilwood disc brakes behind alum. brakes,
cross steer rack & pinion steering,
Wow, has buick finn ed alum f brake drums in front;;with pete n jakes disc brakes inside!!!
stainless steel exhaust,
Flaming River tilt column,
custom leather interior,! PW,
Cold Vintage heat & air,
Pioneer stereo w/ DVD, amp, 10 disc CD player
, Lokar shifter & E-Brake,
soft folding convertible cloth top,
has only 17K proven miles.
Runs, drives great! drive it home STOCK #2139 IS IN FL
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
36 FORD VERT.. STEEL, ROY BRIZIO BUILT! REDUCED!
Central Area, CA
1931 Ford All-Steel Convertible Original REDUCED$
WOW THIS 56 FORD CROWN VICTORIA IS PERFECT $29500
Central Area, FL
1953 Ford Convertible indy500 pacecar Convertible
63 RAMBLER RARE 2 DR HARDTOP PERFECT REDUCED 19995
1964 Plymouth Belvedere II 426 All-Steel big block
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door