YONO AUTO BROKERS
32411 Grand River Ave
This is a very unique, nicely built 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury. It is sporting a beautiful red paint finish with chrome accents. Under the hood is a powerful 440 cubic inch big block V8 that has been bored over with new duel edelbrock carburetors and MSD electronic ignition system, 5speed tremic trans and police interceptor wheels, This is a great cruiser that is fun and easy to drive for many years to come. The suspension is rebuilt with newer tires. The interior is nicely restored with new upholstery, carpet and headliner. Overall, this is a one-of-a-kind Sport Fury with a powerful motor to back it all up.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door