This antique car has been in my family since the 1970s. Both my father and my uncle worked on restoring it, and it has been fully restored. It started and drove well while my father and uncle were alive, but since I don't know much about starting antique cars, we have not started it since 2018. Car was restored in southern Ontario and we brought it to Huntsville Ontario (Canada) via flatbed trailer, so I don't have a mechanic here but happy to get inspected. Very good overall condition, refurbished to original specifications. Luggage rack for rear of vehicle shown in the bask seat pics. Very clean. Serious inquiries only pls, no scammers or fraudulent website requests. Price is in Canadian dollars.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door