A Touch of Classics
4430 Sir Lancelot Circle
1946 Ford Super Deluxe Coupe For Sale $13,000
Price subject to change depending on the stage of restoration.
Mopar 512 c.i. V8 Engine
Ported & Polished Heads-1971 Block Casting w/ Big Water Jackets
6 Pack-Holley 1200 cfm computerized spray body-Mopar Perfomance High Rise Intake w/ Holley computerized system
Comp Roller Cam set up at 3,500 stall
Matching Mopar 727B transmission built by B&M which is a 3,500 stall converter
Ford 9" Rear End
External Oil Filter System
Aluminum Billet Pulleys
Car Frame is Mid-Boxed to withstand 1,200 H.P.
"NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON THIS CAR"
Private Property shown by appointment only
Call or text Ken at 817-229-1014 for more info.
If no answer call or text Gary at 972-935-1660 [email protected]
Watch our videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/garygreer56/videos
Need financing? Click here to apply- https://www.jjbest.com/auto-finance/collector-car-financing.aspx?Source=10596
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door