Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
This is one of the nicest 1973 Corvette's you will find, has original 350 V8, bored .40 over with 530 solid lifter cam, turbo 400 automatic with 3,000 stall, off frame restoration, power steering, power disk brakes, 3:55 gears in posi. rear end, tilt steering, CD. radio, everything works on this car, power windows, LED front running lights, paint about 2 years old and pictures don''''t show how good it is, a silver metallic, hooker super comp headers, car sounds great, has alum. radiator with electric fan, this is a excellent car.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door