This 1948 Plymouth P15 Coupe has its original Flathead 6 cylinder engine with a new inspection, heater core, fuel pump, wheel cylinder, brakes cylinder, brake lines, and master cylinder. This car is almost 75 years old, had a new new paint job and its been garaged with heat and cover that comes with it. Solid undercarriage, not a show car but a fun driver with lots of thumbs up as the pictures show. This car runs like new, no smoke and does not use oil. If you want a car your neighbor doesn't have this is it. Comes with extra parts and chrome as seen in the pictures. Any questions, call or text
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door