Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1954 Chevrolet Corvette: Ideal for Restoration or Resto-ModThis 1954 Chevrolet Corvette is the ideal candidate for complete restoration or to be converted to a resto-mod. Red with black interior. This is a very exciting and fun opportunity for any enthusiast looking to build a custom hotrod C1 Vette. Non-running project to restore to your own personal desire. With such low production numbers for the 1954 Vette, this Corvette is a rare treat with a lot of potential.Price: $36,500
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1983 Zimmer Golden Spirit Coupe
1950 Buick Roadmaster
1976 Rolls-Royce Phantom VI
1959 Jaguar XK150 S Roadster
1979 Excalibur Series III Phaeton
1953 Bentley R-Type Left-Hand-Drive
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door