American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1964 FORD GALAXIE 500XL CONVERTIBLE C-795 Presented here is a fine example of a rust free vehicle equipped with a 352ci V8 engine with a 4 barrel carburetor, and mated to a 3-speed Automatic Transmission. Features Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Windows, Clock, Black Power Convertible Top, and Dual Exhaust. Additionally, the radio and heater are in working condition! This Ford interior has factory bucket seats dressed in blue vinyl and a center console. The exterior is finished in a light blue. Also comes with Ford wire wheel hub caps with spinners wrapped in thin white wall tires. All the gauges are in working order. Includes jack and spare tire, seat belts and padded dash. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door