Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Once in a lifetime find this 1952 Dodgem bumper car. Used by Elvis Presley when he rented the park after hours during the time in Memphis. this car #20 was his favorite because it was the fastest. he inscribed " E P" on there inside while there he often rode this game car numurous times until the cars were retired when Libertyland bought the park. This Car in in unrestored condition with its original paint and interior. this will make a centerpiece to any collection. come with motorized LOA from operator who acquired the car when park closed with statement this is the actual car.
Please call us at 941-355-1955 for a personal description .. We can ship this world wide door to door in a crate or pallet no problem.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door