GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 for your consideration. Back in 1967, GM rushed out the F-body styles to counter the unpredictable popularity of the Mustang. While the generations changed the Camaro greatly over the years, the main themes stayed the same. Low, quick power and style to go tear up the roads never goes out of style. The 3rd generation Camaro's ran from 1982 to 1992 and were the first of the line to offer modern fuel-injection and the venerable 700R4 automatic transmission.
This 1985 Z28 Camaro is finished in red with a medium gray cloth interior. It is powered by a 5.0l V8 with the stout 700R4 transmission behind it. 1985 was the first year for a refreshed front end that had deeper valances and a front spoiler. This particular Camaro features A/C, heat, manual windows, manual locks, manual mirrors, and the original AM/FM/cassette player. This car was never driven in the winter
The third generation Camaro's have been gaining in popularity, and this Z28 is great example with believed to be relatively low miles. This Z28 is a true time warp and the perfect car for someone that desires to look down the hood over those iconic louvers.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door