This is a completely restored 2-Door 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air! 8 cylinder, 4oo small block engine, turbo 400 transmission, 9" Ford rear end, 4 wheel disc brakes, rack and pinion steering, coil over shock front end, Dakota digital dash instrument, AM/FM radio, tinted windows, old style American wheels, new Cooper tires, bucket seats. Complete off the frame restoration.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door