AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1934 Ford Custom Convertible (Phoenix, AZ) $49,999 obo You are looking at one of the sharpest 1934's around. Sprayed in a very slick looking coat of red, the exterior is sure to grab attention as it flows seamlessly inside to a stunning saddle leather interior. Powered by a mildly built 350ci v8 and a Turbo 350 Automatic transmission with a shift kit, performance nor reliability will be a concern for years to come. With only 7k miles on the build, this vehicle has been professionally built and it is loaded with features. Features include but are not limited to an aluminum intake, demon carb, a mild cam, MSD ignition, headers, flowmaster exhaust system, 4 wheel power disc brakes, new tires, an aluminum radiator with an electric fan, a battery kill switch, an excellent top, LED blinkers, tilt wheel, a fully upholstered trunk, Am/Fm, Cd, and Bluetooth. This vehicle has never seen rain, it has spent most of it's life in a museum until the current owner purchased it through Barrett-Jackson. Everything on this '34 looks like new. Please give our friend Brian a call at 253-250-1053
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door