702 N 1st St.
This 1969 Chevelle is in our restoration shop getting a set of Strata Bucket seats with new covers foam and trim installed right now and will be ready to hit the road again soon. Its powered by a nice running 350 4bb V8 engine and backed up by a smooth shifting automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering dual mirrors vintage AC/heat dual exhaust Sony Cd player new bumpers chrome and is riding on a new set of SS rims with RWL tires. This Muscle car runs and drives great down the road and has had one very nice driver quality repaint done on a super clean straight Texas body. It has 128071 miles on the body and interior and its original interior is still in very nice shape with its original seat covers and carpet. We are installing new carpet and front bucket seats but will be keeping the original to give to the next owner if they want it. Its has a factory in dash tachometer new gauge bezel and all new exterior chrome. Its dark green metallic paint is laid out beautifully over a super straight body and with its SS rally rims it really looks great. Its Dark green interior also looks super clean. This car runs and drives great and is ready to jump in and drive to your next classic car event. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door