*Dupont Chromalusion / Perfect Jade paint
*351 w 4 bolt Motorsport Block
*Stroked to 408
*Tremic 5 speed manual transission
*Eagle steel crank
*Eagle H Beam Rods
*Aris Trick Flow 11-5-1 Piston
*Complete rotating Assembly balanced
*Com Cam Solid roller
*Lift 621/627 Duration 254
*Coye 5 Quite Timing Gears
*Trick flow Aluminum heads
*Crane roller rockers 1.6.1
*Edelbrock Victor Jr. Intake
*750 Holley duel feed double pumper carburetor
*Hurst shifter with line lock
*Tillison hyd clutch/cobra R disc & Pressure plate
*8.8 narrowed rear end
*513 spool gear
*Moshier 31 splite atles
*SVO rear end
*Fuel cell under bed
*4 wheel disc brakes
*7 quart oil pan
*Factory AM/FM Cassette
*Added tachometer, oil pressure, water temp, air/fuel mix gauges
*Coil over suspension
*Ford racing chrome valve covers and Edelbrock chrome air cleaner
Show quality paint on drive train built for speed. Very fast, VERY FUN!
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door