MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Stock #236) •One Owner Vintage Trans Am •Original 403 V8 Engine •Power Steering •Power Disc brakes •Air Conditioning •Interior is very good condition •Factory Hurst T Tops •New 17” Year one Snowflake wheels •Brand New 17” radial TA tires •Only 75,624 original Miles •Original dealer paperwork •Fully documented from 1979 •Original title from 1979 Check out over 85 photos Watch my 16 minute Video! Delivery and financing available
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door