Original 1967 Belair 2 door sedan, original gold paint never repainted still shines . All original body panels. 250 6 cyl. 3 speed w/overdrive. Run very well. No rust in trunk . Only one small rust spot at bottom left fender . Very clean car from Texas. Seat covers have been replaced with non original fabrics. New radial tires and shocks otherwise all original including wheels and hubcaps. Underside solid and rust free. Bumpers very good most trim very good. Needs new weather stripping. Drive anywhere.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door