Belmont Classic Cars
41834 Stenger Rd
1981 PONTIAC TRANS AM Dark Brown Metallic, Camel-tan Velour interior, 4.9 Liter 301 CID 4BBL Turbo engine, Automatic transmission, Air/Cruise, Special performance package with cast aluminum wheels power brakes (disc) limited slip differential, Hood decal, soft ray glass T-Tops, Original build sheet, window sticker and lots of documentation
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door