VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Buick was restyled in 1939 with its new 2 piece "Waterfall" grill - thin vertical bars with larger window areas gave the car a beautiful romantic look. Dual side mounts and skirts accented by wide whitewall tires and chrome caps. Loaded with options and powered by the inline OHV 8 cylinder engine and 3 speed stick on the column. This car clad in light metallic Dessert Sand with tan ribcord interior that still presents very well for est. 25 year old restoration. Recently refreshed and re-detailed makes this car a great value. "Wouldn't you rather have a Buick?". Youtube video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Brown Wool Carpet
Radio - Sonomatic Push Button
Glove Box Clock
Dual Side Mounts and Metal Covers
Dual Fender Skirts
Chrome Hub Caps
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door