VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Buick was restyled in 1939 with its new 2 pieces "Waterfall" grill - thin vertical bars with larger window areas gave the car a beautifully romantic look. Dual side mounts and skirts accented by wide whitewall tires and chrome caps. Loaded with options and powered by the inline OHV 8 cylinder engine and 3 speed stick on the column. This car clad in light metallic Dessert Sand with a tan rib cord interior that still presents very well for a 25-year-old restoration. Recently refreshed and re-detailed makes this car a great value. "Wouldn't you rather have a Buick?". Youtube videos available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Brown Wool Carpet
Radio - Sonomatic Push Button
Glove Box Clock
Dual Side Mounts and Metal Covers
Dual Fender Skirts
Chrome Hub Caps
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door