Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1983 Datsun 280ZX Turbo 2+2
This is the last year of the 280ZX, and this one is a jewel There is still originalRed paint that is accented by Black striping with the original Silver interior. This one is a pretty rare model being a 2+2 Turbo with all the luxury items including T Tops that seal up great. The underside of this fine ZX is solid and original with only some very minor detailing having been done. It is solid with all the original equipment and very nicely appointed from the factory. The wheels are original and in great shape and are wrapped in newer black wall radials, all the power options work as they should and it has recently gone through. If you are looking for a truly fun and reliable sports car this ZX will get your bonsai on. Pass the sushi!
Powered by the legendary Turbo Charged Datsun 2.8L Fuel Injected In-Line 6
Fresh, tight, and fully synchronized 5 speed manual Transmission
Excellent Correct 5 MPH Front and Rear Bumpers
Full Factory Display of Gauges with Tach, Oil, Amp, Temp Gauges
Original 80 MPH Speedometer and only 103XXX miles
Factory AMFM Radio Cassette in the Dash
Correct Silver Cloth Bucket Seats with 2+2 seating
Full Console with Storage Compartment
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel in Excellent Shape
Dual Body Color Outside Rear View Mirrors
Working Factory Air Conditioning
Power windows cruise rack and pinion steering rear window wiper/defroster
Factory Alloy Wheels and remote power mirrors
Like new Yokohoma Black Wall Radials
Excellent Exhaust System
This is one sweet ZX in fabulous original conidtion
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door