Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1973 Q Code Mach 1. When it comes to nice, real nice, you can't beat this over the top restored Mach 1. The factory rarely, if ever, sent one out the door this nice. It is full restoration with no detail untouched. The correct numbers matching Cobra Jet 351 and C6 transmission channeled 3.25 locking rear end through the operate flawlessly. All the lights and gauges are as nice as new and work great. The interior is, once again, flawless. The power steering and power front disc brakes along the the factory air conditioning, (that has been converted to 134a) work great also. The Gold Glow Metallic paint is as nice as you will find anywhere and the engine detail is immaculate. Look at the undercarriage and it is spotless with the correct factory markings and labels. The wheels and tires are all new and this goes down the road better than a new one did. This Big Body Mustang has not seen any inclement weather or water since it was rebuilt. Along with the high quality of restoration comes a bin full of receipts and documentation from the original build sheet to a Standard and a Deluxe Marti Report. You can take advantage of all the love and care that was poured on this fine Mustang for a fraction of what it would cost to build it from scratch yourself. Don't miss out a chance to own an immediate show winner.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door