2003 N. Broadway
1963 Chevrolet Biscayne 2-door post. I will post more pictures and add information soon. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD
If you need information or want pictures now you can call/text our business cell phone at 620-249-7977.
Or you can contact us through our Business landline at 620-231-2277. And for more information on our 15 or so Classic vehicles you can look at any one of our cars on override and tap on the area that says ‘see sellers other vehicles’.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 BUICK ROADMASTER custom build
1965 Chevrolet impala two door hardtop
1959 NASH RAMBLER AMERICAN 2-DOOR
Dune Buggy-Dean Jeffries Buggy
1965 Rambler ‘MARLIN’
74 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door