Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
This is a custom built, all fiberglass, 1946 Ford Convertible.
This is powered by a Tune Port 305 and 200 R4 transmission. All new power steering, breaks, windows, seats, and manual convertible top! Also has four wheel disks breaks, Flaming River steering column, 9-inch Ford rear end, heat and air conditioning. Equipped with VDO gauges, custom windshield, fiberglass body, and a third eye brake light in the hitch when not in use! Paint is in great condition as well.
This vehicle even comes with the trailer! Vehicle has it's own car cover and a bra for the cover to keep is safe and sound.
Come see this beauty for yourself!
Please call us ta 941-355-1955 for a personal walk around and description
We can help finance this car for you and we ship world wide door to door no problem.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door