Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Earls Court Show Car: 1963 Rolls-Royce Phantom V James Young Left-Hand Drive PV15 Design: Originally Owned by Bill Harrah This elegant 1963 Rolls-Royce Phantom V James Young is one of just 100 built in Left-Hand Drive. Black with black interior. Excellent James Young body and desirable PV15 design. Chassis 5LVA3 was the 1962 Earls Court show car and was originally owned by one of the biggest and most well known car collectors in the world, Bill Harrah, who was the founder of Harrah's Hotel and Casinos. An overall straight and clean car with a highly usable interior. In need of mechanical overhaul to be roadworthy. It runs, drives, and stops but the motor is making noise and there's smoking from the exhaust. The car would also benefit from minor cosmetics at this time as the paint is not without its flaws. An absolute bargain and quite a rare find with very few left around. Chassis no. 5LVA3One of only 100 LHD Phantom V James Young cars ever built Elegant James Young Styling and Desirable PV15 Design1962 Earls Court Show CarOriginally Owned by Well-Known Car Collector Bill Harrah, founder of Harrah's Hotel and CasinosRare, desirable, and highly collectible Rolls-RoycePrice: $89,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door