GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
While Ford held steadfast to the efficient Model A for too long, Chevy was giving buyers different body styles and choices gaining popularity. The big surprise did happen in 1931 when for the first time Chevrolet had outsold Ford in a model year.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1933 Chevrolet 5 window Coupe for your consideration. This car wears an older build and restoration but still shows very well. It is powered by a 327 v8 paired with a 350 turbo automatic transmission. It has a 1957 Chevrolet rear end and Mustang front axle with disc brakes. The car is all steel except the rear fenders.
The copper exterior and brown interior show well and are is very presentable. It rides on P235/75R15 in the rear and P195/60R14 in the front with Enkei aluminum wheels. Other highlights include rear mounted spare and CB radio. This car was built to cruise and does so very well.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door