Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster. Finished in Rally Red paint accented by a clean Black interior and White soft top. Our Corvette is powered by a 350CI V8 engine mated to a 4 speed manual transmission with Hurst shifter. It is a great driver quality car that was restored a few years back and still shows well. This mid year features side exit exhaust, knock off wheels wrapped in BFG Radial TA tires, power antenna, and just had a new fuel tank, new fuel sending unit, new fuel pump, and new rear trailing arms installed. This is an excellent opportunity to get into a nice C2 Corvette at a price that will not break the bank. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door