Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1934 Ford All Steel Full Fender Street Rod with rumble seat is a show quality ride and has all the power you want with a ZZ383/425 HP Aluminum Head GM Performance Crate Motor backed by a 700 R 4 automatic over-drive transmission. Ford 9 rear end, traditional 4 drop axle up front with coil-over rear suspension, and custom exhaust. Early original Ford radiator ornament, custom canvas top, and a custom gas tank are just some extra touches we can all appreciate. A beautiful all leather interior features Glide seat, tilt steering column, and custom leather wrapped Banjo wheel, making the inside just as sweet as the outside. A lot of time, love, and money went into this stunning street rod. Offered at $105,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Chevy Custom Pick Up 454 Big Block SWEET
Orange , CA
1955 Chevy Pro Touring All Steel Stunning Truck
1996 Dodge Viper Ketchup Mustard Limited Edition
1971 Chevy C10 Stepside Shortbed Recently done
1957 Chevy Bel Air Fully Documented Frame Off
1996 Chevrolet Grand Sport Fully Loaded Documented
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door