Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Check out this fabulous 1950 Ford Custom with a new interior! Lets go back to an era when cars were all steel and bold lines. This Custom is made even better with some modern amenities and custom touches.
The exterior is painted in Dark Blue with light blue pinstriping. A Ford 302 V8 is attached to a 3-Speed automatic transmission which shifts through the gears smooth and as it should. Everything works on this 50 Ford except the AM radio which is the original radio, and the clock which is also original to the car. The interior harmonizes with the original dash andmodern gauges to enhance your driving experience. The interior upholstery has been completely redone in gorgeous Grey, Black, and Blue vinyls. The headliner is new and enhances the overall good quality looks and appeal! New Deep Blue carpet through out ties the interior all together for that cohesive look. With good looks and interior comfort, makes this a great cruiser or fun drive to the car shows and cruise nights! Do not miss your chance to own this beautiful 1950 Ford!
This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com/warranty for more information. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance, please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers. If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third party inspector on your behalf.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door